Jun 28, 2010

B2ST is the BEAST. BEAST is the BEST !








Its really cool to feel that we going to see BEAST live !!and yet i felt that way when i saw them i was screaming out loud like there is something is going to come out from my throat. i went to the show with Amal, Syilla and Amir. well, we got there at 5pm. and we have to wait to get the tickets. When we got the tickets, we have to wait like 2 hours to get in. it was exhausting !! seriously. we got in on 9pm. but it was worth it. to see BEAST live in front of my eyes is the best thing ever ! i didn't bring my camera. so, i got a few picture from Amal's camera. Thanks Amal !! I really enjoy the show with Yo seob - the best vocal. Jun hyung - the best rapper. Hyun seoung - the best dancer. Gi kwang - best singer and dancer. Doo joon - great leader, vocal and rap. Last but not least Dong woon - the best singer and good looking guy ever that made my heart melt with his smile. LOL Yes. I do go crazy because of Dong woon. I wish to meet him again. Let's just hope and let the wishing star pass. I love BEAST and love you Dong woon ! <3